Emphasis: _ for italics, * for bold, _* for both, = for fixed width.
Lists: * for bullet lists, # for numbered lists, Term:<new-line> definition for definition lists.
Preformatted text: Enclose text in <pre></pre> or <verbatim></verbatim>.
Indented text: Indent the paragraph with whitespaces.
References: JoinCapitalizedWords or use square brackets for a [page link] or URL [http://cool.wiki.int/].
Preventing linking: Prefix with "~": ~DoNotHyperlink, name links like [text | URL or pagename].
Misc: "!", "!!", "!!!" make headings, "%%%" or "<br>" makes a linebreak, "----" makes a horizontal rule.
Allowed HTML tags: b big i small tt em strong abbr acronym cite
code dfn kbd samp
var sup sub
- Special non-ascii or non-latin characters are printed as-is only if supported
by the native wiki CHARSET. Add such characters on a non-supported CHARSET with the Help:RawHtmlPlugin if it is enabled by the Admin and e.g. the &#num; syntax.
E.g. These japanese euc-jp chars 'から 新規ページ' on this iso-8859-1 wiki. And with the plugin:Plugin RawHtml disabled. Raw HTML is disabled in this wiki.
<?plugin RawHtml から 新規ページ ?>
And this is how it should look:
- %%% or <br> makes a linebreak (in headings and lists too)
- Items may contain multiple paragraphs and other multi-lined content, just indent the items
- '!!!' at the start of a line makes a large heading
<verbatim> Preformatted text. WikiLinks do not work. </verbatim>
Preformatted text. WikiLinks do not work.
Two or more whitespaces signal indented text. Indents may be nested.
This is an indented block of text.
> This is block-quoted text.
Emphasis can be used multiple times within a paragraph, but cannot cross paragraph boundaries:
- A pagelink within square brackets starting with ":" is not backlinked.
Definition list style tables are written just like definition lists, except that you replace the trailing colon on the term with a "pipe" (|).
Term 1 | Definition 1 begins here. Term 1.1 | Definition 1.1 Term 1.2 | Definition 1.2 This is part of definition 1. Term 2 | Here's definition 2.
Term 1 Term 1.1 Definition 1.1 Term 1.2 Definition 1.2 Term 2 Here's definition 2.
- Old-style tables are supported through the Help:OldStyleTablePlugin
- The & characters will not work
- See Help:MagicPhpWikiURLs for gory details on how to write various kind of wiki maintenance and other special links.
<?plugin BackLinks page=HomePage info=hits ?>
- For more information on plugins see Help:WikiPlugin, and PluginManager for a list of all plugins.